We're not funded by the government or any big organizations. We are supported by individual donations from people all across India. We need your support to bring change to the lives of people in rural India. Listed are some ways in which you can support us.
Here is how you can donate:
- ONLINE BANK TRANSFER:Aham Bhumika Swayam Sevi Sanstha , SAVINGS ACCOUNT NO.- 2073101015874
IFSC Code- CNRB0002073, Bank - CANARA BANK
Branch - MAHARANA PRATAP NAGAR, BHOPAL
Important: If you're doing a online transfer to our account, please send us an email with your name, address and donation amount, so that we can send you the receipt.
- Cheques/ DDs:You can send your donations through account payable Cheques/ DDs in favor of –
Aham Bhumika Swayam Sevi Sanstha, Payable at BHOPAL (M.P.)
You may send cheques by post to
Subrat Goswami,Ahambhumika,C/o Archaeology, Inner Court Building, 1st Floor (Above Tribes India), G.T.B. Complex,T.T.Nagar,Bhopal-462003 (M.P.)
- All donations to Aham Bhumika in India are tax exempted u/s 80 G of IT Act.
Please make sure the transfer is done via an Indian Bank only.
- "WE CANNOT ACCEPT DONATIONS FROM COUNTRIES OTHER THAT INDIA AS WE DO NOT HAVE FCRA"
- Contributions by Indian citizens - It may be noted however that contributions made by a citizen of India living in another country, from his personal savings, through the normal banking channels, is not treated as Foreign Contribution. We would need to obtain the passport details of the Indian citizen before accepting such contributions.