We've tried to answer the most commonly asked questions here if your question does not feature or you need further clarifications please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be more than happy to hear from you.
How can I support?
- You can join us as a volunteer.
- You can help us by spreading the word around about us through social media (like Twitter, Facebook or your blog) and in your peer group.
- You can send us old/ new clothes.
- You can send us children story books.
- You can send us old / new small sports equipment like footballs, skipping ropes,
flying discs etc.
- You can donate to us old/ new bicycle.
- You can help us by donating money.
If you would like to support us in any way please write to email@example.com
I live out of India can I send donations?
Currently Aham Bhumika does not have FCRA approval. If you live out of India and you're willing to donate to us you can only do it through a India bank account. NRI/ NRE accounts also work. We cannot accept cheques or bank transfers from foreign bank accounts.
Can we send goods instead of money?
We would be glad to receive donations in any form. You can send us clothes (we’re always in need of Clothing for kids and adults, children story books, old / new small sports equipment like footballs, skipping ropes, flying discs etc. At different times our requirements are different, please contact us and we will tell you our most pressing need for the moment.